Hiii. I’ve missed you guys the last few days! Slowly getting super attached to this blog, in case you couldn’t tell. Oh, and I secretly hope you’ve missed me too c: Today, we’re talkin’ about this really easy hairstyle I discovered over the weekend.
I’ve always had a thing for half-up hairdos. I feel like they’re the smart casual of the hair world. This one’s a new take on the classic half-up look with some twists added to the mix. And it’s the second in my hairstyle video series. You can check out the first one here. Seriously, go check it out (if you haven’t already) so things don’t get awkward between us c: Now that that’s out of the way, here’s today’s video:
Some basic instructions in case the video is hard to follow:
- Back comb a little bit at the crown to add some volume.
- Take hair from both sides and tie it together into a ponytail. Leave enough to use for the rest of the hairstyle! Just sayin’. I have been known to make these little mess-ups.
- Create an opening right above the ponytail and turn your ponytail upside down through it. Gettin’ adventurous, yep.
- Take a strand from one side of your head and start twisting it. Tuck it into the ponytail and pin it.
- I took two strands from each side to twist and tuck but you can do more if you have thicker/longer hair.
Just realised we can also name this “The Twist and Tuck” hehehe. No? Okay.
That’s all for today. If you try it out, I’d love to see pictures 😀 Toodle-oo!