Five Cool Stories From All Over The Web
Started this series a while ago and just realised it wasn’t really going anywhere. So here’s an attempt to fix that and (hopefully) brighten up your Monday in the process. Lezz go!
1. If you’re lazy and you know it, click (bet you were expecting clap, hehe) on this link. These 30 (discounting the bacon ’cause I don’t eat it) microwave recipes will make life SO much easier.
2. Cannot tell you guys how excited I am to read The Ministry of Utmost Happiness. Shehryar bought me a copy last week (I’d been blabbing about it to him non-stop) and I’m saving it for a time when I can have a few hours of uninterrupted readin’ time. In the meantime, here’s a review that may help you decide if you should be as excited about it as moi.
3. I’ve got a bunch of places on my travel wish-list but also, there are some that I am content admiring from afar or experiencing vicariously through others. Loved this little piece on Monaco (has such a magical, dreamy feel). And it’s written by someone who went to my school which adds an extra layer of meaning.
4. If you haven’t already gathered, I harbour an unhealthy obsession with DIYs (here’s some proof). So obviously, these DIY bath bombs had me thrilled. Planning to give it a try some time soon if I can collect all the ingredients.
5. And finally, this interview of Kumail Nanjiani in yesterday’s issue of The Icon. He’s hilarious on Silicon Valley and I can’t wait to watch The Big Sick! Also, can’t help but be proud that he hails from Pakistan.